A text display is designed to display running text in the monochromatic mode (single colour). It is based on the LED technology (super-bright light emitting diodes of a wide viewing angle). Such diodes are visible outside the building even on sunny days. To enter the text into a display, you just need a computer of average parameters or a standard computer keyboard (USB). The display has an internal memory - a computer or a keyboard are needed only to enter the text; otherwise the display works by itself. Its memory is not erased even when the power is off. All displays that we manufacture have the option to show the text in ten languages, to display a date, temperature and current time. The display memory has enough storage capacity to satisfy even the most excessive needs.
• Text displays’ characteristics
• Available colors
• Technological assets
Fonts series A (h-16cm) i K (h-25cm):
Fonts series M (h-48cm):
• Graphic symbols
We inform you that the 15 color text displays appliances text color and ABKM series a new function has been added - placing of graphic symbols. Currently, there are 27 different symbols available for devices with 8px and 16px height.
• Available languages
English, Polish, Russian, German, Czech, Slovak, Hungarian, Ukrainian, Lithuanian, Latvian, Norwegian, Swedish, French, Dutch, Spanish, Finnish, Italian.
• Easy to operate with a USB keyboard
• Build-in clock, themometer, calendar
• Available graphic effects
Graphic effects applied on the text 3D effects:
- zoom effect,
- pulsation effect,
- changing the current text into new text by rotating through 180-degrees,
- text rotation through 360 degrees.
- smooth text movement from the right to the left (default effect),
- smooth text movement from the left to the right,
- immediate text display,
- immediate text display followed by its exiting the screen to the bottom of the display unit,
- immediate text display followed by its exiting the screen to the top of the display unit,
- text entry from the top of the display unit while pushing the current text down,
- text entry from the bottom of the display unit while pushing the current text up,
- vertical comb effect,
- horizontal comb effect,
- composing text from horizontal stripes entering the screen from the top while covering the current text,
- decomposing the text into horizontal stripes exiting the screen to the bottom while uncovering new text,
- composing text from vertical stripes entering the screen from the right while covering the old text,
- decomposing the text into vertical stripes exiting the screen to the left while uncovering new text,
- Milky Way effect,
- flash effect,
- scanner effect,
- laser effect,
- painting effect.